Office Coordinator (Szeged, Hungary)
- Supporting the day-to-day administrative needs for the team and the operation of our office in Szeged.
- Being the receptionist and managing the general communication and delivery processes within the office.
- Overseeing local office management, ensuring office supplies are adequate, that our vendors are providing the appropriate services.
- Assisting to ensure our facilities and equipment are properly maintained; assisting around any alterations or layout changes within the office space.
- Ensuring all health and safety regulations are followed and in compliance.
- Receiving, stocking and tracking office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc.
- Partnering with our teams to ensure our facilities and spaces are ready for special meetings, events etc., and assisting to organize these events as needed.
- Participating with our HR team to onboard new employees around our facilities.
- Assisting our recruiting activities with logistical and administrative support as needed.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role, and a very apparent can-do attitude.
- Detailed oriented when it comes to supply management, tracking paperwork, inventories, etc.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, including Hungarian and English fluency.
- Proactive, a self-starter and able to self-motivate as the position is remote from their direct supervisor.
- Enjoys being challenged and challenging others, you are constructively assertive.
- Not afraid to show your spirit, and enjoys smiling, laughing and having fun.
- Development of 8 world-class software products with Research and Development Centers in Hungary and HQ in Boston
- Our products are used daily by millions of users
- Highly competitive remuneration packages in international comparison
- Free e-books and interactive English courses
- A fun, international, and changing work environment located in the heart of Szeged at Széchenyi tér
- Bike and longboard friendly office with “Bring Your Pet to Work” days
- Gross salary: based on negotiation
- Previous experiences: Junior or Middle-level Administrator, Office Coordinator.
More open positions in Information technology: