IT Client / User Services Administrator
- MS Windows 7, 8, 8.1 installing, configuring and troubleshooting
- MS Windows Server 2008, 2012 installing
- Provide software installation and upgrades for local and remote users (via Remote Desktop if needed)
- Troubleshooting computer issues with end users
- Basic AD/XCH knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Advanced knowledge with MS Outlook 2010 and 2013 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, etc.)
- Desktop computer hardware knowledge – install, support, diagnose and repair hardware issues
- Apple computers and OSX knowledge (this is just a plus)
- Intermediate English knowledge
- Development of world-class software products with Research and Development Centers in Hungary and our client's HQ in Boston.
- The software products are used daily by millions of users.
- Improve your knowledge: attend workshops, conferences, trainings, meetups all paid by.
- Highly competitive remuneration packages in international comparison.
- Office located just around the corner at Gozsdu Udvar, right in the middle of the Budapest gastroboom.
- Bike and longboard friendly office with “Bring Your Pet to Work” days.
Gross salary: based on negotiation
Proficiency-level: Junior / Middle-level Administrator