IT, full-time, senior
Based in Hungary or Warsaw
Our client is a fast-growing US startup providing location-based services across several industries. Due to their expanding customer base in Europe, they are looking for a talented and motivated senior team member.
This is an amazing opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company that is making an enormous impact and work with an experienced team. This will be an exciting role, working with cutting-edge technology in an emerging industry with new challenges every day. Candidates must be able to adapt to the fast-paced environment, work independently, and be passionate about enabling their customers to succeed.
- Define / design / implement features for a customer facing web application based on REST APIs
- Interact with product team to scope and prioritize features
- Own the maintenance and operation of a 24x7 production environment
- Support customers requests to quickly solve integration and end-user issues
- Help hire and retain high-quality engineering talent
- Member of a very experienced engineering team in an exciting startup environment. Project-based team lead tasks opportunity.
- BS or higher in Computer Sciences or similar field
- 8-10+ years professional development experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to overcome obstacles autonomously, self-motivated, “get it done” attitude
- Willingness to travel internationally on occasion
- Open to learning new languages and platforms
The ideal candidate would have experience with the following:
- AWS - S3 / DynamoDB / Lambda / API Gateway
- REST / HTTP
Salary based on experience (fixed monthly); Meaningful stock options; Full-time position.
Apply today for immediate consideration